Monday, October 29, 2007

ADIOS OCTOBER

October sucked. I can't wait for it to be over. I think U had a different sickness every week. Actually this weekend nicely encapsulates our month.

So, U had a stomach virus this week. Lots of vomit. Good stuff. On Thursday L got some "symptoms" of the illness. Friday, right as I was wrapping up a meeting to head home it became clear to me that I had also contracted U's illness. I apologize to the person at Walgreens who has to hose out the parking lot on Saturday morning. It happens. I was sick. Anyway, L and I spent all weekend having "intestinal distress" and trying to keep up with the now healthy U. Joy.

Then, on Sunday, as I think I am recovering, Brian "Rex Grossman" Griese actually got me to watch some "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane." Think about that. The Bears were so bad that I watched a reality show about one of the guys from Run DMC's ex-wife.

And back to work on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home