Friday, April 20, 2007

NUMBER ONE IN THE 'HOOD, G

I have enjoyed Aqua Teen Hunger Force for quite a while. It is absurd, and makes no sense whatsoever. It is funny. I especially like both Shake and Carl. They are excellent. I also love the theme song.

Here is my concern. My boy U likes to be up too late for normal people (like L and me). Sometimes I take him downstairs to chillax. One thing that is on the TV that time of night is Aqua Teen Hunger Force. My boy is being surrounded by a lot of ATHF. He doesn't see that well (he's only a month old), or appear to process speech very well, but I have a serious question in my mind if he is exposed to too much Master Shake ("My name is Shakezilla, the mike rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home