Thursday, March 08, 2007

OH MY

Yes, well, it has been a while, hasn't it? L and I moved a week ago Monday. We are still living out of some boxes. We set up a room temporarily to watch some TV a few nights ago, and AT&T proved that they suck and we will finally get DSL today.

Anyway, a few quick, random thoughts. First, L and I watched Santa Clara versus Gonzaga. Santa Clara has to be the worst coached team that does not have Lou Henson as their coach. Just terrible. Heaving three down 5 with two minutes left. Fouling on the misses, then running their offense and not fouling a minute later. Terrible.

Second, my commute has changed a little so that now instead of the Brown Line to the Loop, I take a bus to the Irving Park Metra stop and take that to the Loop, where I get a bus to work. The commute is much easier. Those suburbanites really get the amenities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home