Thursday, October 14, 2004

FORGOT

I always forget the good stuff I want to blog about. Last night I was listening to ESPN Radio, AM 1000 to hear the baseball games. They had Jon Miller and . . . JOE MORGAN (yes I am shouting his name. It pisses me off) on the radio side. I have blogged about JOE MORGAN and the fact that he is a damned moron before. However, they start discussing the Pedro Martinez, the Yankees are my Daddy comment. For those of you who don't know, Martinez is (was) a very good pitcher for the Boston Red Sox who keeps losing to the Yankees. He said after a recent game that even when he pitches great against the Yankees, he still loses and it frustrates him. Then he said something like, "I just can't beat them. I have to admit that the Yankees are my Daddy."

As you can imagine, 60,000 Yankee fans spent most of last night chanting "Who's your Daddy?" at Pedro. Everyone knew this would happen. Everyone. Even JOE MORGAN. In an effort to provide insight, JOE MORGAN explained during the pregame show that "Who's your Daddy" was a "hip-hop phrase" and therefore, had more than one meaning. Then he just stopped. He, in typical JOE MORGAN style, continued to make noise with his mouth, but he added no more insight.

What the hell was JOE MORGAN talking about? Hip-hop phrase? What? It was a rare performance, even for a man generally acknowledged to be a damned moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home