Thursday, October 14, 2004

JUST A FEW THINGS

I tried using the "next blog" function on blogger to see other blogs. Wow. I thought WAYLA was pointless. I had no idea how bad other blogs are. Good grief. So many "mission statements" and "statements of philosophy." At least I know I have nothing to say. I will post links to any of the blogs I have found that might be decent.

Second, we somehow continue to receive US News and Newsweek. Two questions: (1) how can they show almost the same breakdown of swing states and poll results and respectively conclude that Bush or Kerry has the advantage? That was rhetorical, for all of you smartasses out there. (2) How the hell did the Democrats end up "blue" in the political dialog with the Republicans getting red? Does this mean the Republican Party is closer in ideology to the German SPD and British Labo(u)r Party than the Democrats?

Finally, this guy's letter to his ex is pretty uproarious. It contains profanity (boy does it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home