Wednesday, November 17, 2004

JUST A TEST

The building in which I "office" (God, I hate MBAs and their inability to speak English properly) is testing the emergency system for the building. Suddenly little blue strobe lights started flashing in the hallways, and a voice of god came on telling us there was a test, and no action was required on our part. The voice of god then said, "we will be playing music for your enjoyment during this test." They the started blaring Bryan Adams through the office. The have the local "Lite Rock" adult contemporary station on loud enough that we can't use our phones to ensure that the speakers work.

Hear me now believe me later, if they played Bryan Adams to get me to evacuate the office, that would work like a charm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home