Friday, October 22, 2010

The Twitter Experiment

I have been tweeting for a few months now. I had a specific plan when I started tweeting, but I now see the problem. See, I was going to post quotes from public transportation ads. Why? I dunno. It reads well. Sort of fun. The problem? They don't change the ads on the el or bus very often. See, I have posted essentially all of the ads I see.

Who would have thought that would happen? I mean, it seems like there a millions of ads on public transportation, doesn't it? It turns out that there are really like 150 ads. Grand total. Done.

Now what do I do? My tweeting career is in serious jeopardy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Archeage Girl said...

Hey(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ I'm new here~~Play Archeage?Follow 2archeage

Archeage Gold ------ Cheap Archeage Gold

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home