Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I AM AN ENIGMA

L and I often marvel at the fact that certain retailers seem to know our hearts and souls. For instance, after we registered for our wedding, Target sent us a wedding registry booklet. At least every page had an article that we had registered for. They KNEW us.

Apparently the world knows HER. On the same day that I opened an invitation to become a member of the ACLU, I opened a flyer from the American Compass. Now, I did not transact business with either of them, but I have to say that Ann Coulter is only hot in a room with Newt Gingrich, Zell Miller, and their ilk. In addition, when the hell did Michael "I Review Movies" Medved become a serious conservative political commentator?

The important thing is that I am being solicited by both of these groups. All hail the enigma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home