Saturday, March 19, 2005

NCAA: DAY 3

It's 7:20. So the early games are over. Illinois won. Phew. There is nothing more nerve wracking than caring about a team for real. On the other hand, what happened to Oklahoma? What is that all about? Damned Sooners. Now I have 14 Sweet 16 teams left. Dammit!

Anyway, Wisconsin-Milwaukee was gold for me, which is nice. If they keep living by my bracket Illinois will beat them next week. Pacific CHOKED for me, but I have G.Tech in the Sweet 16 anyway. Ditto Gonzaga and Wake. As I said before, everyone west of the Rockies sucks.

30-8, with 14 Sweet 16 teams left. Go Kentucky!

It's 9:42. OK, Kentucky made it more interesting than I wanted, but at least Bob "Huggy Bear" Huggins is gone. Let me say this. The man wore a blue shirt today. He had to know he was going to work up a good lather. Wear a white shirt. Jeez, blue isn't even a team color. By the way, since I have Illinois beating Kentucky in the finals, watching Huggy Bear's thugs make it a game was NOT a happy thing. As the hippy on South Park said, "Uncool, man."

31-8, waiting for Wake and West Virginia to get through OT.

It's 10:22. Wake sucks. 31-9. I have lost a Final Four team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home