Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Is this a bad sign? I have been through so much roller coaster with the Cubs that I am watching through the Yahoo! gamecast at work. I do have a lot of work to do, and this is giving me something other than the game to fixate on. I am abusing a piece of gum and working, and looking at the 1"x2" square on the left of my screen, and praying (I actually have a rosary in my office. You can never be too careful). Good grief am I a basket case.

Go Cubs.

By the way, I have a ton of excellent blog articles. Blame the Cubs and my employer for my lack of output. I usually blog over lunch, and lately that has not been working, since I am going home early for the Cubs games. Maybe sometime in the near future I will get them all ina coherent blog. Since I won't be leaving work until not staying at my desk seems to be working best for the Cubs, I may have time tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home